This is our own specially tuned version of the BMW M2. We partner with some of the best aftermarket brands in the business to improve the track ability of the standard car in every way.
This makes the car sharper, more focused and more responsive which is great for an experienced track driver. However this also makes the car less forgiving and progressive, making it unsuitable for inexperienced track drivers.
- Good for intermediate and experienced drivers
- This car requires driver instruction for first timers
- Recommended for those with previous track experience
- Only available in dry weather conditions
- Third party insurance is recommended
This car has been adapted to offer optional hand controls for drivers that require them! We feel that the passion for motorsport and driving on track should be accessible to as many people as possible, including those who may not have full usage of their legs.
- Veigel Automotive Classic II hand controls - Push/Brake and Twist/Accelerate.
- Please note: Hand controls can also be completely removed and do not affect normal pedal operation of the car in any way.